Monday, September 12, 2005

I think I'm in!

Well, I've just viewed the flat in Wallington. It's indeed a new build, and almost complete. Went with my mate G.

Looked around, was quite impressed and the site people actually had nibbles and champagne on offer. I was tempted to the one bed that I saw in the Metro ad on Friday. THEN they told me the two bed show flat had just become available again (apparently the previous buyer had to pull out over financial difficulties).

What does this flat entail? Well, a property of almost 700sq ft AND all the show furniture!

I've been on the phone with the site manager trying to get the price down to something I can afford, based on a quite call I made at the site office to their lending company.

Watch this space, I may be a home owner yet!

No comments: