Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Egg Shells

As I've been humming and hawing over this property, the last hurdle was whether the girlfriend wanted to live there. If no, then the whole thing would have to be off unfortunately.

Tonight we drove down to Wallington so I could show her the area and the flat. We found a really nice private road that won't allow L plates through (ha ha ha). This was also the first real look at the area I'd had too, as I still wasn't sure yesterday if I was going to take the place.

Thankfully, the area and the flat met with the thumbs up.

Funny thing that Sue noticed is how the road the flat is on is almost all flats! Did mention the info I'd discovered last night when I got home from G's about the area being a real commuter type place.

I now have to call the site office and tell them I'm definitely in.

Here we go!

No comments: